Monday, July 20, 2009

Train WIP

I already posted it on my deviantART, but hey, we love repetition don't we?

I'm trying out cell-shading. I have a habit of not mentally being able to stand doing cell-shading type of coloring, much as I like to look at other people's renditions of it. I just couldn't do it myself; my instinct was to blend and shape through the shading.


Ahem well. This piece is probably going to take a while to complete fully, but I'll be working on it intermittently. In the in between time, I'm working on other things - I made three pairs and a half of earrings this morning, as well as watching Return of the King for the first time in a very long time. I still can't believe that movie came out five or six years ago... I still remember the day I went to watch it in the theater. I'd also finally turned thirteen and made the cutoff for PG13 according to my mother (which is why I didn't get to see Two Towers in theaters, and Fellowship was just that I watched it at my cousin's house).

No comments:

Post a Comment