Saturday, July 11, 2009

Celebrations

My friend Sim and I have officially become a year older. I'm still amazed that our birthdays are only five days apart :)



Needless to say, we had a celebration, and I'm sure we both felt rather full after the affair.

I'm hoping she'll make good use of the Glamour Knit patterns I gave her, and my astonishment at how the earrings I made matched her dress perfectly will not go undone. As she said, "It was like divine intervention!", with like being the key word.

A noisy reminder of the party's festivities accompanied me all the way home as I drove back from her house in the hills; Quink had given us each a little egg animal that mewed every time it was jolted, and I could swear as I was driving that it was mewing along to the beat of the music. The bass would bang and then the cat would sang.

Thanks everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment