Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Life: Project and Image Update

My twelve page comic is coming along nicely. It has been great practice for me; I've never drawn comic on this size paper before, so it's been new getting used to the proportions of the page and the large size.

I'm currently finishing the sketching on the last two pages, after which I will need to also draw up the cover. The daunting part that still lies ahead is, of course, the inking and shading (or as most call it, toning) portions of the entire process. Should be fun, though~

In the meantime, a little update on my sentiments and imagery. I think this photo I took in Napoli sums up what I would love right now; a good sale on the brightly colored aspects of life that require money, which unfortunately I currently am lacking. As unfortunate as it may be, money does make things possible, like the dance classes I am taking and the art supplies I am seeking.

The world is still good though, today, in the land of Carologica. Worrying really doesn't do too much.

3 comments:

  1. Carol's $$ > Sim's $$
    Don't complain, buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I feel like my activities are costing more than Sim's... I know I made some at the beginning of the summer, but that's not much in the whole scheme of expenses when you really think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ENTER COMPETITIONS.
    and hopefully win monies 8D;;

    ReplyDelete