Friday, January 29, 2010

Many to follow...

... Hopefully.

I've had so much to do and so much on my mind that I wanted to post, but I've been rather ambivalent lately. I've been considering getting a new blog because I wanted to change the format from the rather rigid single column that is currently going on.

That being said, as I have not spent the time obtaining a new one and am in serious blog-debt (there is a whole load of stuff backed up in my idea log of things I've wanted to post about), I've decided to simply continue posting here until my school load lets up and gives me the luxury of finding a new layout.

In other news, it has been raining so much lately that many parts of our school have turned into lakes. (Sadly, though, this rare phenomenon has already disappeared, and our lawns and volleyball courts are back to normal.)

No comments:

Post a Comment