Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Fashion Love Post

It's been a while. I had a lovely venture to the LA area, staying with a few friends and enjoying my first week of winter vacation. More to report on that later.

To continue with the title of this post...

I am dumping a couple photographs of fashion in Tokyo that I enjoyed.


Her jacket(s? Are there two jackets hanging out over there?) just grabbed my attention straightaway. Her shoes even match and complement the flavor of her colorful jacket.


While the expression on the girl's face is a little odd, there's something I love about her outfit. I never would have thought that you could successfully pair a polka-dotted shirt with more of a striped, curly skirt. Her hair is also nothing short of a Japanese salon wonder.

I also find it fun to notice the guy carrying a pink handbag (presumably her's). How sweet of you, sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment