Monday, March 1, 2010

Anime Studio, Face Pamphlet, and Wall Decor

My mom forwarded me an email from one of my family friend aunts. It was about a free promotion download of Anime Studio. So, of course, I went and downloaded.

I hadn't really a complete idea of what it was until I watched this video.
I'm excited to see how to manipulate motion by pulling around little knobs, rather than the usual frame-by-frame type of animation. It looks a lot more digitized and the animation is slightly more awkward (in the sampler video, anyway), so I wonder how things will turn out when I try it.

In the meantime, I'm still working on CS106a, assignment Face Pamphlet. Yes, we are creating our own Facebook using Java. We even have the network set up to connect with other CS106a students. Talk about crazy; the algorithms aren't the problem here, it's really figuring out what the methods they've provided do - especially accessing and storing information on the server.

I also assembled a few things on my wall to cheer the space up. My Art60 professor decided one day to press dry many leaves and flowers, and let us collect them as we pleased. I was very happy with the ones I took and decorated our wall a little:




Well, Annelise's desk got in the picture so that I could show a little context for the location of the decor, but I'm sure she shouldn't mind too much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment