Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fine Skies

We've been having lovely weather all week, since at least Saturday. It's only a shame it's finals week, and most people can't enjoy it to its fullest.

I got lucky with my finals week this year; it's probably going to be the most relaxed finals week I will ever have in my entire academic life.

As a result, I managed to take some leisurely strolls and captured some really fantastic views of the lighting here on campus over the past few days.


When the sun is going down, there are so many colors these days.

The light has also made some beautiful reflections that I was lucky enough to pass by.







Of course, it wasn't only the setting sun that made me so eager to stop and look around.



The flowers around campus are flourishing.


I think maybe even I've grown a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment