Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Ship: Work in Progress

Well, to tell the truth, I've pretty much finished it - in the sense that I've spent a great amount of time today coloring this, and am leaving it to tomorrow to see what I think of it in the morning.

On deviantART, there is a group "OCBZ", or Original Character Battle Zone, that I am a part of. Another member and I have teamed up to make a collaboration entry for one of the group's competitions, called "The Ship." We take one character from each of us and put the two characters together, a "shipping." Momo-mole did the lineart, and I am doing the coloring.

The man is Eirik, Momo's character. He's a forty-year-old Viking, and he loves children. Ariya, the girl on his back, is my character; she's a sixteen-year-old teenager who has already seen battle in "Decimation," an original character tournament I took part in last summer.

In any case, this upload is not complete - I made the sky invisible for this screenshot because I thought it looked cool without the sky :P I'll be uploading the full image later anyway once I've completely decided it's finished.


Let's see how this entry ends up! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment