Monday, October 19, 2009

Into the light

I'm ridiculously proud of this photograph I took in Tokyo.

Taken while on the train to Mount Fuji. I believe this was the earlier part of the long haul; this was probably still on the Tokyo metro lines before we transferred to actual trains.

It was very interesting how people spent their time on the public transport lines. Everyone - full-on, suited business people included - could be playing DS, reading manga, or completely asleep. Yet I only saw one person the entire trip miss their stop, and that was because she had a huge suitcase with her and the subway car was very full.

Back on college campus again, life seems dull in comparison. Such is vacation, I suppose... I can't believe school has only been in session for four weeks, it feels like it has already been so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment