Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fruity Earrings


I made this pair of earrings over the summer and finally wore it into public domain for the first time today. I daresay it was very interesting to see hanging from my ears; they just touch the collar of my jacket and stick out in front of my short hair (which isn't that short by now, it's nearly shoulder-length again).

Can you guess what it is made of? Take a look at the back of one of them: it's white, with text running through it.


The quality of the images may be a little small to see the images on the earring, but here is the answer:


I made these earrings from a plastic fruit box. A cherry box, to be precise. I remember my mom warning me about being careful of the sharp edges I created by cutting the box. A little care and attention is all you need, I say.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha that's cute and creative :>
    but yes... u should sand the edges off >_>

    ReplyDelete