Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fashion Love Post One

Well, after my trip to Tokyo, I am having Tokyo fashion withdrawal. So I started prowling blogs and photos people have taken of fashion on the streets, and have fallen in love with a few on this page:

http://style-arena.jp/street/shibuya/0909/w2.html
In particular, top left, bottom left, and bottom right.

Absolutely love this one as well.


As it's past my bed time and classes begin on Monday so I need to be in top health after getting over that fever, it's time to settle in for the night.

1 comment:

  1. yay for primary colors, boo for bad mix >_>
    anyways, you do need to sleep earlier. I have been sleeping around 1am or earlier these days... Probably won't last if I get my 4th studio class though... But rest! And not make stupid mistakes at 3am as my teachers say xD

    ReplyDelete