Sunday, June 13, 2010

June 13, 2010

Last night, I read the last chapter of Fullmetal Alchemist. After following the series since 8th grade, it has really grown on me and been one of my favorite series during all this time. At 108 chapters (updated monthly, not weekly!) it has finally ended, and while I have been wanting badly to know how the series ends, it is also sad to realize that now it is really over. It was really a wonderful series.

Tonight will be one of Germany's games (against Australia, if I'm not mistaken) in the Weltmeisterschaft taking place in Africa, and Berlin will be in an uproar. I'm planning on heading over the Brandenburger Tor where Annick told me there should be some large outdoor screens for public viewing of the game. I'm really excited. Even if it doesn't exist, I'm going to find a restaurant or bar. Everything is going to be showing the game tonight, that's for sure.

Finally, from my tiny batch of edited photos, I'm going to pull out a few and share them here. Amazingly they all happen to be from Paris.

Desserts with fruit on them are truly one of my weaknesses. I think I mentioned that already.


The Louvre is truly a frightful chaotic mesh of people hurrying to see the Mona Lisa.


Lisa is one crazy escargot-eater.


... More dessert ...


And going to the airport in Paris at some obscene hour like 4am will guarantee that you see a glorious sunrise.


And now back to my take home German final.

1 comment:

  1. FRUIT TART

    I shall add FMA to my list of animes to watch:
    Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
    Code Geass (II)
    I know there's more...

    ReplyDelete